Thursday, March 15, 2012

Introduction. :D

Hi! My name is Tan Xin Lan. I'm taking Financial Business Informatics ( FBI ) . Baking is one of my hobbies. I like kpop. Especially bands like Infinite, SS501 and 2NE1. I've been into kpop since i'm sec1. I've been listening to kpop like everyday, almost 24/7.


I like watching shows a lot. Especially korean dramas and variety show. Oh, and in my free time, i audi. I mean i play this game call AuditionSEA. I started playing AuditionSEA since i was like P5? And now i still play it. It have been like almost 6 years since i play AuditionSEA if im not wrong. But it's still pretty fun with new modes coming out, and new songs.





I'm passionate about manicure. I love painting my nails. Tips to learning this? Be patient. Takes some time to become a pro in it. Hmm, if you guys want to learn more about this skill, i think you guys can just watch youtube videos. Cause i learned it from there. :) Hmm, cutepolish has nice and easy nail art to do. So as long as you've that patience in you, doing manicure wont be so hard after all. ^^

Here are some of my "masterpieces" . :)



The pink one is actually done by water marbling. Water marbling is actually quite troublesome?
Well because you have to like add one drop of color by one drop into the water and let the polish spread before drawing out a marble design. Oh and the water cant be from the tap but it needs to be filtered.. So its kinda hard.

The one with the rhinestones is pretty simple to do actually. As long as you've got the rhinestones, its not something hard that many people think it is.

Yups, both designs look nice, and both require a LARGE amount of patience to do it. Okaycan? :)



Edited: 10:13PM 15/3/2012

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home